A number of toolkits have been introduced to help address the issues relevant to diversity and inclusion, and some of these are shown below.
The Royal Academy of Engineering have developed a toolkit for creating and maintaining inclusive cultures.
Tool 1: Defining Inclusion
Tool 2: Understanding Inclusive Culture
Tool 3: Knowing Where to Start
Tool 4: Inclusive Leadership
Tool 5: Developing a Global Perspective
Tool 6: Tips for Good Practice
The WISE Campaign have developed this toolkit for covering how to ATTRACT, ENGAGE, SUPPORT and RETAIN women in STEM apprenticeships.
Tomorrow’s Engineers, The Royal Academy of Engineering and a number of engineering companies have worked together to produce a useful guide for employers who are looking to offer work experience to secondary school students.
Women's Business council toolkits
The Women's Business Council have launched a number of Toolkit reports:
- Enterprise Nation's Self Assessment Toolkit A self assessment toolkit designed to provide feedback on your current business skills and to give you relevant links to a selection of brilliant resources.
- Harvey Nash's Inspire Diversity Toolkit: Business Leaders give unique perspectives on creating a diverse workforce.
- Equality and Diversity Toolkit: This toolkit will help you promote careers in and through STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) to young people who are under-represented or disadvantaged in STEM-related learning and employment.
- ACAS Advisory Booklet Delivering Diversity and Equality
- The Crook Ross Diversity Toolkit
- Equal Opportunities and Diversity Tootlkit: Best Practice Guide 2007. A report for EURELECTRIC, EPSU AND EMCE
- Skill Boosters - diversity, equality and workplace e-learning courses to create an inclusive work culture where everyone can achieve their potential.
- Project Implicit - find out your implicit associations about race, gender, sexual orientation, and other topics.
- Unconscious Bias in Colleges and Higher Education Training Pack
- 'This isn't about fixing our women' EYstudy looking at the return on investing in female-specific leadership development
- EY best practice 'Supporting our Vision 2020 D&I Roadmap'
- Speed Mentoring Event Toolkit
- Reverse Mentoring